Do you work at UPS? If the answer to that question is ‘yes’, then it is possible for you to view your pay stubs online. That is something you can do through the UPS Enterprise Portal, at upsers.com. The portal also makes it possible for you to change/update your direct deposit details, to view/update your benefits details and to access UPS company news. Other things you can do at the UPS Enterprise Portal at upsers.com include updating your federal withholding details, viewing the total numbers of hours you have worked… and so on. In a nutshell, most of the things that would otherwise have caused you to pay a visit to (or call) the UPS HR offices can be done online, at the UPS Enterprise Portal.
How to access the UPS Enterprise Portal
The UPS Enterprise Portal is accessible at upsers.com. To visit it, you only need to enter its web address/URL (www. upsers.com) into your browser’s address bar. Your browser should then take you to the UPS enterprise portal. You will land on the portal’s login page. This means that for you to be able to actually use the portal, you will have to sign in first. After signing in, you can access and use the various features on the UPS Enterprise Portal.
8 things you can do at the UPS Enterprise Portal
At the UPS Enterprise Portal (upsers.com), you can, among other things:
- View your UPS pay stubs
- View your UPS hours (the hours leading to the wages indicated on the pay stubs)
- View your UPS direct deposit details
- Change/update your UPS direct deposit details
- View your federal withholding details
- Update your federal withholding details
- View your employee benefits details
- Update your employee benefits details
How to use the UPS Enterprise Portal
There are three key steps you need to follow, when seeking to use the UPS Enterprise Portal.
- Accessing the portal: this, as we noted earlier, simply entails entering the portal’s web address/URL (upsers.com) into your browser’s address bar. Your browser then takes you to the UPS Enterprise Portal – specifically to the login page.
- Logging into the portal: this is just a matter of entering your user ID and your password, and then clicking on the ‘Log In’ button.
- Navigating around the portal: this entails clicking on the relevant menus/links, in order to access the specific feature you are interested in. Let’s say, for instance, that you wish to view your pay stubs. In that case, upon logging in, you click on the ‘Life and Career’ menu item. Then you click on the paycheck link, to view your pay stub. You can follow similar steps when seeking to update your direct deposit info, when seeking to view your benefits info and so on.
- UPS Enterprise Portal: http://www.upsers.com